Diesel Engine Driven Emergency Power Generating Sets
Accessories for Diesel Engine Driven Fire Pump Sets adapted for the Diesel Engine Driven Emergency Power Generating Sets Model D-STD and D-CO are also available.
Diesel Fuel Tank Systems
- diesel fuel tanks with capacities from 180 to 5.000 liters
- with 100%-drip pan
- for floor or wall mounting
- designed to meet all official regulations
- suitable as safety or main storage tank
- optionally with manual transfer pump devices to the diesel fuel service tanks on the pump sets
- with leak detector and all other fittings
- The drip pans are always hot-dip galvanized as protection against corrosion but can also be painted (optional).
Fuel Storage Tank Systems
Fuel Storage Tank Systems with Safety Tank
- capacity between 1.000 and 3.000 liters
- designed with internal plastic tank and external galvanized steel tank
- suitable for automatic pressure refuelling by tankers
- qualification approved, with manual transfer pump device
- integrated 100%-drip pan in accordance with WHG with Certificate and hose pipes
- all fittings necessary to fill/re-fill the diesel fuel service tank on the pump set
- with leak detector, level indicator etc.