- Engineered Products
- / Foam Technology
For many fire incidents, foam is the much more efficient extinguishing agent.
Fire protection for extreme situations.
For many fire incidents, foam is the much more efficient extinguishing agent. In many cases, the addition of foam agent reduces deployment time and the extinguishing agent consumption.
Our stationary foam proportioning stations with differential pressure proportioners are completely piped ready for installation with all necessary fittings and are tested on request (with water) as a unit on our test stand including test reports with performance curves.
As a proven foam concentrate pump unit
Consisting of foam concentrate pump, electric or diesel motor and switchgear on a base frame – space-saving with high performance, plug & play, no wiring required, mains-independent, reduced structure-borne noise and with few interfaces. Well thought-out down to the very smallest detail.
Also available as a single foam concentrate pump or as a vertical foam concentrate pump and control cabinet on a base frame.
As a foam concentrate system
- Fire pump
- Proportioning device
- Foam concentrate pump unit
- Power generator
- VdS-approved differential pressure foam proportioning devices
- Electronic volume measuring device for main extinguishing water flow
- Electronic quantity measuring device for the flow of the foam concentrate
- Switching device for weekly test without foam agent
- Brackets for floor or wall mounting
- Variable piping design
- Protein foaming agent (P)
- Fluoroprotein Foaming Agent (FPS)
- Film-forming fluoroprotein foaming agents (FFFP)
- AFFF Foaming Agent (AFFF)
- Alcohol-resistant AFFF foam concentrate (ARC)
- Multigrade foaming agent (MB)
- Significantly lower differential pressure compared to other proportioning systems
- lower delivery heads for the extinguishing water pumps
- High proportioning accuracy already from 200 l/min
- Safe operation even with small extinguishing water flows
- insensitive to dirt in the extinguishing water flow
- Flow rate 4,000 to 30,000 l/min
- Operating pressure up to PN 25
- Extinguishing water / seawater / other water qualities
- With front door labelling in the specific order language
- Aggregate type plate with the main machine data and the recognition numbers of the main components
- Elastic vibration-decoupled mounting of the switchgear
- Attached and piped pressure switch assembly, wired with wire breakage and short circuit monitoring, relief hose lines for discharging the leakage water when testing the unit, pressure gauge with bar/PSI double scaling with adjustable marker pointer for marking the starting pressure.
Petrochemistry and Tank Farms
Requirements Storage facilities and rooftop tanks represent particular risk factors in petrochemical and chemical industry plants. Fires occurring in refineries and petrochemical plants produce…
Wood, Paper and Printing
Requirements In the woodworking and processing industry, a high fire load is often caused by combustible raw and auxiliary materials, by dust generation and…
Power Plants and Recycling
Requirements The electricity generated in power plants is vital for maintaining the economy and social life. Recycling plants protect our environment and serve to…
Logistics Centres and Warehouses
Requirements Logistics centres, high-bay and goods warehouses as well as large distribution centres contain large values. Technical and human errors, autonomous mobile robots, electric…
Metal and Plastics Industry
Requirements Injection moulding, extrusion, casting, centrifugal casting, welding, abrasive cutting, soldering or flame cutting – production in the metal and plastics industry is particularly…
Environmentally friendly fire protection with aesthetic appeal
The headquarters of a major car manufacturer is in Stuttgart. From there, the global business is managed with more than 173,000 employees worldwide.
Fire protection for fractioning plant
Our client employs a total of 30,000 people who refine oilseeds, maize, wheat and cocoa into food, animal feed, industrial and renewable energy products.
Petroleum Industry & Tank Farms
14 bathtubs per second
Nord-West Oelleitung GmbH
With 35 tanks and a total capacity of 1,600,000 m³, the NWO is one of the most important mineral oil import ports in Germany.…
Did you know …
We had already installed our company-owned QCTS Quality Control and Test System to ensure the highest product quality back in 1979.
Let us help you!
Our employees explain and illustrate the requirements of standards and regulations as early as the initial consultation phase and thus facilitate the implementation and safe application in your daily work. In addition, they present engineering expertise spanning 50 years of hands-on application and research and thus provide our customers with a decisive competitive edge.