Pragmatic and easy to understand
In our seminars, we focus on your specific needs and topics. In our one-day or multi-day seminars, we provide training in the topics such as:
- Structure of fire extinguishing units
- Interrelationships between various fire protection guidelines and regulations
- Design of fire extinguishing units, equipment of pumping stations
- Interrelationships between NPSH system and pump, sizing
- Regulations and their influence on the installation of fire pumps
- Installation, assembly, commissioning and maintenance of fire extinguishing units
Environmentally friendly fire protection with aesthetic appeal
The headquarters of a major car manufacturer is in Stuttgart. From there, the global business is managed with more than 173,000 employees worldwide.
Fire protection for fractioning plant
Our client employs a total of 30,000 people who refine oilseeds, maize, wheat and cocoa into food, animal feed, industrial and renewable energy products.
Petroleum Industry & Tank Farms
14 bathtubs per second
Nord-West Oelleitung GmbH
With 35 tanks and a total capacity of 1,600,000 m³, the NWO is one of the most important mineral oil import ports in Germany.…
Did you know …
We had already installed our company-owned QCTS Quality Control and Test System to ensure the highest product quality back in 1979.
Let us help you!
Our employees explain and illustrate the requirements of standards and regulations as early as the initial consultation phase and thus facilitate the implementation and safe application in your daily work. In addition, they present engineering expertise spanning 50 years of hands-on application and research and thus provide our customers with a decisive competitive edge.