Prefabricated Pump Stations
- Engineered Products
- / Prefabricated Pump Stations
Prefabricated Pump Stations
Space-saving, with high performance, plug&play, no wiring required, reduced structure-borne noise and few interfaces.
Fire protection – compact.
The advantages of our compact prefabricated pump stations:
Space-saving, high performance, plug&play, no wiring required, reduced structure-borne noise and few interfaces. Our prefabricated pump stations, the material, design and installation comply with the following regulations and guidelines:
- DIN/UVV – Accident prevention regulations
- WHG – Water Resources Act
- TRbF – Technical guidelines for the storage of flammable liquids
- DIN-VDE – Standards
- GSG – German Equipment Safety Act
We are a system supplier with VdS approval and NFPA member.
External dimensions possible as desired
Wall construction is performed project-specific. Galvanised steel profile sheet, 10 mm profile depth, fixed with rows of screws, steel framework, 50 mm mineral wool insulation in between, fire protection class A 1 (non-combustible) according to DIN EN 13 501, galvanised perforated sheeting on the inside, core insulation board with black fleece underneath.
- Environmentally friendly lead-free and low-solvent high-solid 2-component coating
- RAL colour of your choice (except special colours)
- Normal dry film thickness 50 – 60 μm
- Special crane lugs welded onto the roof frame, 4 pieces
- Reinforced version, designed for the above mentioned payload on the crane hook
- With tie rods for the above mentioned payloads extended version according to drawing
The roof is designed specifically for the project. Exemplary structure; roof structure from the outside to the inside:
Protective roof made of galvanised trapezoidal sheet metal, additionally plastic-coated similar to RAL 9002 grey-white, steel construction made of sectional steel – Plastic foil as barrier, 80 mm mineral wool insulation in between, fire protection class A 1 (non-combustible) according to DIN EN 13 501, snow load for single-storey installation 1.4 kN/m²
Steel fire door elements H 16 as required, fire-resistant ready-to-install element, tested and approved by the building authorities, door leaf 65 mm thick, rebated on 3 sides, sheet thickness 1.0 mm, bracing with flat steel.
With fire protection strips and 1 steel securing bolt, 2 construction hinges with ball bearings, special perimeter frame, 2.0 mm thick, with 3-sided EPDM seal, incl. TS 4000 overhead door closer, anti-panic lock for single-leaf door, emergency exit lock according to DIN EN 179, inside and outside with lever handle Door threshold profile for 1-leaf door with integrated anti-slip strip in signal colours (black/yellow stripes), with granulate bedding and storm chopper
- Structure from the inside to the outside
- Waterproof glued screen film panel d=18 mm
- Steel cross beams
- 60 mm mineral wool insulation
- Fire protection class A 1 (non-combustible) according to DIN EN 13 501
- Double layer on the crossbars to avoid cold bridges
- Galvanised sheet metal false floor
- Traffic load EG 3 kN/m²
- PU covering = polyurethane cast coating, seamlessly applied, laterally designed as a “tub” (except in the door area and in the area of possible breakthroughs), anti-slip by scattering of Trazino flakes, incl. clear varnish sealing, class of anti-slip R 10
- Fuse panel 400/230 V 50 Hz, with miniature circuit-breaker and N-disconnect terminals, incl. RCD 0.03A, 40A incl. RCD for lighting 0.03A, 25A incl. testing according to VDE 0100-700 incl. test plate, fire protection switch and overvoltage protection on site!
- Cover for SI panel, circuit diagram glued to inside of cover
- Test report for the above-mentioned electrical test, in paper form, single copy 01.19 1.00 piece Potential equalisation rail
- With external connection M 16 according to drawing
- Schuch LED-FR diffuser luminaire 28W 3840lm 16715L34G2 with energy efficiency class of the permanently installed light source A++(LED) protection class IP65, colour temperature 4000 K, 3840 lm and switch
- Schuko sockets as desired
- On request fixed connection / connection socket for heating, extra fuse protection
- On request with heating Stiebel Eltron wall convector type CNS 250 Trend, incl. wall bracket, 230 V, heat output 2.50 kW, weekly timer, frost protection and open-window detection, uniform, low-noise room air heating, setting range 5 – 30 ° C, on/off switch and overheating protection, adaptive control, calculation of preheating time in timer mode is automatic, protection class IP 24, splash-proof
- If desired, electric fan make Maico, type EN 31, delivery volume at 0 Pa 1500 m³/h, with automatic closing damper AS 30, electrical connection and control on site
Petrochemistry and Tank Farms
Requirements Storage facilities and rooftop tanks represent particular risk factors in petrochemical and chemical industry plants. Fires occurring in refineries and petrochemical plants produce…
Requirements Many factors play a crucial role here: The size of the sales areas, the critical properties of goods such as easy flammability or…
Requirements Special fire protection precautions must be taken during both the production and use of information technology. The most common type of fire in…
Requirements The most efficient and effective system concept must be developed individually for each individual research institution, because a failure can turn into an…
High-Rise and Residential
Requirements The aim of fire safety regulations in high-rise and residential buildings is primarily to save human lives, while firefighting is to prevent the…
Wood, Paper and Printing
Requirements In the woodworking and processing industry, a high fire load is often caused by combustible raw and auxiliary materials, by dust generation and…
Power Plants and Recycling
Requirements The electricity generated in power plants is vital for maintaining the economy and social life. Recycling plants protect our environment and serve to…
Hospitals and Hotels
Requirements In-patient fire protection ensures unhindered operation and safety of guests or patients who are unable to rescue themselves or are unfamiliar with the…
Logistics Centres and Warehouses
Requirements Logistics centres, high-bay and goods warehouses as well as large distribution centres contain large values. Technical and human errors, autonomous mobile robots, electric…
Metal and Plastics Industry
Requirements Injection moulding, extrusion, casting, centrifugal casting, welding, abrasive cutting, soldering or flame cutting – production in the metal and plastics industry is particularly…
Requirements Factories in the automotive industry are exposed to considerable fire risks. The risk of fire is very high in the production and storage…
Environmentally friendly fire protection with aesthetic appeal
The headquarters of a major car manufacturer is in Stuttgart. From there, the global business is managed with more than 173,000 employees worldwide.
Fire protection for fractioning plant
Our client employs a total of 30,000 people who refine oilseeds, maize, wheat and cocoa into food, animal feed, industrial and renewable energy products.
Petroleum Industry & Tank Farms
14 bathtubs per second
Nord-West Oelleitung GmbH
With 35 tanks and a total capacity of 1,600,000 m³, the NWO is one of the most important mineral oil import ports in Germany.…
Did you know …
Operators of commercially used buildings are usually required to take out a fire insurance policy.
Let us help you!
Our employees explain and illustrate the requirements of standards and regulations as early as the initial consultation phase and thus facilitate the implementation and safe application in your daily work. In addition, they present engineering expertise spanning 50 years of hands-on application and research and thus provide our customers with a decisive competitive edge.