Diesel Fuel Tank Systems
Diesel fuel tanks
- With capacities from 180 to 5,000 litres
- With 100% drip pans
- For floor or wall mounting
- In accordance with all official regulations
- For use as an intermediate tank or main storage tank
- Optionally with manual transfer pump equipment to the diesel day tanks on the aggregates
- With leakage indicator and all fittings
- The collection trays are always hot-dip galvanised for corrosion protection and can optionally be additionally painted
Refueling / Transfer Tanks
- Transhipment tank installations with safety tank
- Capacity between 1,000 and 3,000 litres
- Version with plastic inner tank and galvanised steel outer tank
- Suitable for automatic tanker overpressure filling
- Type-approved, with hand transfer pump stand
- Integrated 100% collection tray according to WhG with certificate and hose line
- All fittings for filling/refilling the diesel aggregate tanks
- With leakage and content display, etc.
Petrochemistry and Tank Farms
Requirements Storage facilities and rooftop tanks represent particular risk factors in petrochemical and chemical industry plants. Fires occurring in refineries and petrochemical plants produce…
Requirements Many factors play a crucial role here: The size of the sales areas, the critical properties of goods such as easy flammability or…
Requirements Special fire protection precautions must be taken during both the production and use of information technology. The most common type of fire in…
Requirements The most efficient and effective system concept must be developed individually for each individual research institution, because a failure can turn into an…
High-Rise and Residential
Requirements The aim of fire safety regulations in high-rise and residential buildings is primarily to save human lives, while firefighting is to prevent the…
Wood, Paper and Printing
Requirements In the woodworking and processing industry, a high fire load is often caused by combustible raw and auxiliary materials, by dust generation and…
Power Plants and Recycling
Requirements The electricity generated in power plants is vital for maintaining the economy and social life. Recycling plants protect our environment and serve to…
Hospitals and Hotels
Requirements In-patient fire protection ensures unhindered operation and safety of guests or patients who are unable to rescue themselves or are unfamiliar with the…
Logistics Centres and Warehouses
Requirements Logistics centres, high-bay and goods warehouses as well as large distribution centres contain large values. Technical and human errors, autonomous mobile robots, electric…
Metal and Plastics Industry
Requirements Injection moulding, extrusion, casting, centrifugal casting, welding, abrasive cutting, soldering or flame cutting – production in the metal and plastics industry is particularly…
Requirements Factories in the automotive industry are exposed to considerable fire risks. The risk of fire is very high in the production and storage…
Environmentally friendly fire protection with aesthetic appeal
The headquarters of a major car manufacturer is in Stuttgart. From there, the global business is managed with more than 173,000 employees worldwide.
Fire protection for fractioning plant
Our client employs a total of 30,000 people who refine oilseeds, maize, wheat and cocoa into food, animal feed, industrial and renewable energy products.
Petroleum Industry & Tank Farms
14 bathtubs per second
Nord-West Oelleitung GmbH
With 35 tanks and a total capacity of 1,600,000 m³, the NWO is one of the most important mineral oil import ports in Germany.…
Did you know …
When evaporating, water absorbs more heat than any other firefighting system.
Let us help you!
Our employees explain and illustrate the requirements of standards and regulations as early as the initial consultation phase and thus facilitate the implementation and safe application in your daily work. In addition, they present engineering expertise spanning 50 years of hands-on application and research and thus provide our customers with a decisive competitive edge.