Compressed Air Supply
- / Compressed Air Supply
Compressed Air Supply
From compressors to fully automatic compressed air supply units for several or large systems.
Compact and safe.
Space-saving with high performance, plug&play, no wiring required, reduced structure-borne noise and few interfaces.
Our customers benefit greatly from the reduction to one single interface in order processing and significantly minimised effort due to:
- Established processes and partnerships thwt ensure solution-oriented engineering and on-time material procurement.
- Our technicians are highly competent, friendly and weatherproof when installing and maintaining our systems, including offshore.
- Due to our close cooperation with international insurers, we always find a safe solution during inspections.
- Our documentation is precise, easay to understand and functional.
We are a system supplier and a problem solver with VdS approval.
Compressor ready for operation and connection for pressurised water tank:
• Elastically mounted
• For compressed air water boilers with all fittings
• Start-up relief magnetic valve
• Compressed air connection R ¾” IG
Compressed air supply system for up to 2 dry networks:
- Automatic control
- Bypass with switchover filling mode/automatic mode
- Pressure reducing valve lockable
- Non-return valve
- Type-tested safety valve
- Shut-off ball valve
- Rotatable, flexible and oil-resistant HD connection hose with screw fitting
Fully automatic compressed air supply unit for multiple or large systems and large extensive dry line systems. Essentially with the following equipment:
- Shared steel base frame, completely hot-dip galvanised in a full bath according to DIN EN ISO 1461
- 2 piston compressors 1-stage 2-cylinder with compressed air aftercooler with three-phase drive motors 3-400 V, 50 Hz, IP 54
- Complete set of fittings piped and installed ready for operation
- Compressed air tank capacity 90 litres, PN 10
- Base-load pressure switch
- Peak load / reserve pressure switch
- Tank safety valve, component-tested
- Connection pipe groups for dry lines each with pressure reducing valve with blocking device (securing the setting against unauthorised adjustment), backflow preventer, safety valve, switching device for operating modes FILLING OPERATION/AUTOMATIC OPERATION with orifice for automatic operation, flexible connection hose for further pipelines, shut-off ball valve
- Control panel according to DIN VDE and UVV Operating voltage 3-400 V 50 Hz per compressor hand/off/automatic switch
- Motor protection switch with thermal and magnetic short-circuit release – Operating and fault lamp – Operating hours counter
- Automatic base load changeover between base load and reserve compressor at each new restart
- Automatic fault switchover, in the event of a fault in one compressor, the resting compressor starts automatically
Petrochemistry and Tank Farms
Requirements Storage facilities and rooftop tanks represent particular risk factors in petrochemical and chemical industry plants. Fires occurring in refineries and petrochemical plants produce…
Requirements Many factors play a crucial role here: The size of the sales areas, the critical properties of goods such as easy flammability or…
Requirements Special fire protection precautions must be taken during both the production and use of information technology. The most common type of fire in…
Requirements The most efficient and effective system concept must be developed individually for each individual research institution, because a failure can turn into an…
High-Rise and Residential
Requirements The aim of fire safety regulations in high-rise and residential buildings is primarily to save human lives, while firefighting is to prevent the…
Wood, Paper and Printing
Requirements In the woodworking and processing industry, a high fire load is often caused by combustible raw and auxiliary materials, by dust generation and…
Power Plants and Recycling
Requirements The electricity generated in power plants is vital for maintaining the economy and social life. Recycling plants protect our environment and serve to…
Hospitals and Hotels
Requirements In-patient fire protection ensures unhindered operation and safety of guests or patients who are unable to rescue themselves or are unfamiliar with the…
Logistics Centres and Warehouses
Requirements Logistics centres, high-bay and goods warehouses as well as large distribution centres contain large values. Technical and human errors, autonomous mobile robots, electric…
Metal and Plastics Industry
Requirements Injection moulding, extrusion, casting, centrifugal casting, welding, abrasive cutting, soldering or flame cutting – production in the metal and plastics industry is particularly…
Requirements Factories in the automotive industry are exposed to considerable fire risks. The risk of fire is very high in the production and storage…
Environmentally friendly fire protection with aesthetic appeal
The headquarters of a major car manufacturer is in Stuttgart. From there, the global business is managed with more than 173,000 employees worldwide.
Fire protection for fractioning plant
Our client employs a total of 30,000 people who refine oilseeds, maize, wheat and cocoa into food, animal feed, industrial and renewable energy products.
Petroleum Industry & Tank Farms
14 bathtubs per second
Nord-West Oelleitung GmbH
With 35 tanks and a total capacity of 1,600,000 m³, the NWO is one of the most important mineral oil import ports in Germany.…
Did you know …
Sprinklers react to increased temperatures around a fire source, not to smoke.
Let us help you!
Our employees explain and illustrate the requirements of standards and regulations as early as the initial consultation phase and thus facilitate the implementation and safe application in your daily work. In addition, they present engineering expertise spanning 50 years of hands-on application and research and thus provide our customers with a decisive competitive edge.